mercredi 25 novembre 2009

Echanges lexicaux entre Gallo-Romanie et Ibéro-Romanie partie I



Mots ibéro-romans en gascon :
(ie des mots latins archaïques préservés en Ibéro-Romanie et en Gascogne, et absents de Gallo-Romanie, Italie du Nord incluse)

1. G : ar (wooden mould) ; A and Asturian : aro (same sense)

2. G : alèr (shelter under a roof) ; C aler ; S alero (same sense)

3. G : apèr (plough) ; C : aper (plough) ; S : apero (tool) < latin appariare

4. G : aplegar (to gather) ; C : aplegar (to recollect) ; A : aplegar (~same sense) ; S : allegar (to gather) < lat applicare

5. G : arvelha (vetch) ; A : arbeja ; C : arvella ; S : arveja < latin ervilia

6. G : arralhar (to chop) ; A : rallar ; S : rajar

7. G : arrolha (rivulet) ; S : arroyo (stream) < latin arrugia

8. G : vagar (to have time) ; C : vagar ; S : vagar < latin vacare

9. G : vautorn (SW wind) ; A : bolchorno ; S : bochorno < latin vulturnus

10. G : vencilh (flexible branch) ; C : vencill ; A : bensello ; S : vencejo

11. G : brau (marsh) ; S : tierra brava

12. G : broisha (witch) ; C : bruixa ; S : bruja

13. G : capcèra (bedhead) ; S : cabecera < latin capitiaria

14. G : carassòu (sunny side) ; C and S : carasol < latin carasolem

15. G : caucanh (heel) ; A and S : calcaño

16. G : un chic (a bit) ; S : chico ; C : un xic

17. G : clamar (to name) ; S : llamar ; A : clamar

18. G : corrau (enclosed plot of land) ; S and C : corral < latin curralis

19. G : cojolar (shelter for sheep) ; A and S : cubilar < latin cubile

20. G : hart (satiated) ; S : harto ; C : fart

21. G : hat (destiny) ; S : hado ; C : fat < latin fatum

22. G : heder (to stink) ; S : heder < latin foetere

23. G : hets (lees) ; S : hez ; C : feu < latin faecem

24. G : ir (to go) ; S : ir < to go

25. G : lairar/ladrar (to bark) ; S : ladrar ; C : lladrar < latin latrare

26. G : lheute (leaven) ; C : lleute ; S : leudo < latin levitum

27. G : maishèra (cheek) ; S : mejilla < latin maxilla

28. G : malhada (pen) ; S : majada ; C : mallada < latin maculata

29. G : mostajo (rowan) ; A : mostachera ; S : mostajo ; C : moixera < latin mustum

30. G : nina (pupil) ; S : niña del ojo ; A : nineta ; C : nina

31. G : noguèra (walnut tree) ; S and A : noguera < (planta) nucaria (elsewhere in Romania (arbor) nucarius hence noyer in French)

32. G : orsa (jug) ; S : orza ; C : orsa

33. G : pardia (ruins) ; A and C : pardina < latin parietina

34. G : pèrna (loin) ; C : perna ; S : pierna < latin perna

35. G : presep (crib) ; S and C: pesebre < latin praesepe

36. G : saut (forest) ; S : soto < latin saltus

37. G : sengles (each of them) ; S : sendos < latin singulos

38. G : sian (aunt) ; S : tía ; C : tia < latin thia(nem)

39. G : so (sun) ; S : sol ; C : sol < latin solum (elsewhere solicum hence French soleil and Occitan solelh)

40. G : teish (yew) ; S : tejo ; A ; taxo < latin taxus


24 commentaires:

  1. When someone writes an paragraph he/she maintains the image of a user in his/her mind that how a user can know it.
    Therefore that's why this paragraph is outstdanding. Thanks!

    Also visit my blog post: Cheap Jerseys

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst you amend your website,
    how could i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a applicable deal.
    I were tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

    Visit my web-site :: Mulberry UK

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different web address and
    thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking at your web page yet again.

    my homepage - Cheap Jerseys

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What i do not understood is in fact how you're no longer really a lot more smartly-appreciated than you may be now. You're so intelligent.
    You understand thus significantly relating to this subject, made me for my part
    consider it from numerous varied angles. Its like men and women don't seem to be involved until it's something to do with Lady gaga!
    Your individual stuffs great. Always care for it up!



    my web site: Air Max Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Awesome issues here. I am very happy to peer your article.
    Thank you a lot and I am having a look ahead to touch you.
    Will you kindly drop me a mail?

    Take a look at my web page: Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Good blog post. I certainly love this website. Stick
    with it!

    My blog post Michael Kors Handbags

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I think this is one of the most vital info for me.
    And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The web site style is ideal, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

    Feel free to visit my web blog :: Louis Vuitton Outlet

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Hello! This is my first visit to your blog! We
    are a team of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.

    Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!


    Also visit my web site ... get more info

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. constantly i used to read smaller articles or reviews that as
    well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this paragraph which
    I am reading now.

    Check out my site - NFL Jerseys Cheap

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Hello, i believe that i noticed you visited my web site
    thus i came to go back the choose?.I am trying to in finding things to improve my website!
    I suppose its ok to make use of a few of your ideas!!


    Also visit my site Louis Vuitton Bags

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I think everything said was actually very reasonable.
    However, think about this, suppose you were to write a killer title?
    I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your blog, however what if you added something to possibly grab people's attention?

    I mean "Echanges lexicaux entre Gallo-Romanie et Ib�ro-Romanie partie I" is
    a little boring. You ought to peek at Yahoo's home page and see how they create article headlines to grab people interested. You might try adding a video or a related picture or two to get people interested about everything've written.
    Just my opinion, it would bring your posts a little bit more interesting.


    My web-site - Louis Vuitton Outlet

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
    I'll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I'm quite
    sure I'll learn lots of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

    Review my homepage - Air Max

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don't know who you are but
    definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;)
    Cheers!

    Feel free to visit my webpage; Abercrombie Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to
    send you an email. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post: cheap nfl jerseys

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Hi would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this blog loads
    a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at
    a reasonable price? Thank you, I appreciate it!

    Here is my page - Click Here

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. If you are going for finest contents like me, only pay a quick visit this web page daily because it
    offers quality contents, thanks

    Here is my web blog: Sac A Main Louis Vuitton

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your
    blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later on. Many thanks

    Feel free to visit my web-site ... Christian Louboutin Sale

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Hey, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your website in Firefox, it looks fine but
    when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, amazing blog!


    Feel free to visit my homepage Air Jordan Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it
    seems as though you relied on the video to make your
    point. You obviously know what youre talking about, why waste your
    intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you
    could be giving us something informative to read?


    My homepage: Sac Louis Vuitton

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Very helpful info specifically the last part :) I care
    for such info much. I was looking for this particular info for a very long time.
    Thank you and good luck.

    Review my homepage; Nike Air Max

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. My brother suggested I would possibly like this website. He was entirely right.
    This publish truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for
    this information! Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my weblog make rap beats

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Hi there! I just want to offer you a big thumbs up for the great info you have here on
    this post. I'll be coming back to your web site for more soon.

    my webpage - Air Max

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not
    sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

    my weblog Nike UK

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. It's remarkable to visit this website and reading the views of all mates regarding this article, while I am also zealous of getting familiarity.

    Feel free to visit my website :: nike black blazers

    RépondreSupprimer

N'hésitez pas à commenter et à me corriger.